What does it take to be a leader? In my opinion it takes some time to get used to the people you work with. Knowing you can trust people; and trying to gain trust in return. Once you have built good teamwork going relationships you need to take pride in the current moment and keep a Christian Perspective on small improvements.
12 Steps To Amazing 🤩 Team Work
1. Everything gets better in time but you can’t just stop 🛑 the process when trials get in the way. For instance when a problem has occurred at The Group Home 🏡 I have learned not to be part of the drama and I’m better staying out of it.
The police 👮♀️ have had to come in to take care of some situations but I haven’t been in any danger and I keep calm knowing I am not causing problems.
2. You have to want to be a team player and not take a backseat to life. Your life is your life but more importantly it’s a gift 💝 from “God Of Nation Armies” !!!
Don’t seek out a role you’re not ready for and take time to see where you can best fit your needs while also meeting the needs of others in the group.
3. Check out a personality profile on 🥰 https://www.16personalities.com/ ! I’m an INTP; meaning I am a deep thinker and an introvert who loves to learn.
4. Focus on the positive aspects of your situation & it takes just one person to set a bad vibe to the whole tribe. We can all tell when we are having a good time together but be aware because as good as the situation can get. There’s always something that can throw yourself and your team off track. So be prepared when this happens by having a back up plan.
5. Seems my caseworker is running a bit late ⏰! Don’t fret over something you can’t control but make sure you keep your word and don’t flake or cause drama over not getting your way. Be patient and ready for whatever life or the project that needs to be completed ✅ calls for.
6. Communication is key; and I have learned a lot as a Communication Major. I like to discuss the things that I am learning to my readers and tell of my stories and how the things I learned are useful in my life.
7. Things work better when you cooperate and stop fighting to always get your way. When things don’t work out the way you planned on them take a step back and see what could have happened differently. Just because it didn’t happen when you wanted it to doesn’t mean it won’t; so stick in there and don’t beat yourself up.
8. There is no I in Team! We all end up as a part of the group and most of this is what we learned in school 🏫 when you see yourself drifting off or someone being excluded 👽 pick up the pieces.
10. My caseworker is here and I rescheduled my appointment for 1PM; when it was at 10:45AM. We’re going to drive around and then go to the Dollar Tree 🌲. I took initiative in my own hands and wasn’t sure if I made a good decision. He said thank you.
I haven’t always been consecutive about my choices or habits. Though since My 34rd Birthday I have received so much help with getting my life together. I willingly want to continue down a good path and see daily consecutive improvement.
My Caseworker is coming soon and everyone left to go to the center that they go to. Except for the elderly woman who I shared a room with for a little bit as she kept waking me up in the middle of the night.