Thank you for my first comment! I had better intentions; I knew but in someway or another I always ran away from being the most responsible person that I could be.
It wasn’t that I was ill equipped; but my Care Giver this morning said “Stop Playing With My Intelligence…” and the care giver from last night stated that “Life is Temporary…”.
My Grandfather’s we’re Poppa Floyd & JB Skeleton… Meanwhile; I have invested into a working relationship from all parts of a Social Structured Economy $ Where we all share of similar ideas, values, and expressions.
In a way these are harsh statements, but I think that they are in my best interest to start finally seeing life as it comes and take it step by step to daily improvement.
I am not a bad person; I’ve (AKA) just not always been the wisest or most determinedly disciplined. If you have done your research you would have known that both of my grandparents have fought in the Korean (Korsmo) War.
Things I Want In My Future;
- My friends to really trust me and to build good relationships built on mutual respect and not just because we have to get along but because we genuinely want to kindle a relationship that is everlasting. Seems God made us for relationships; and in the past 11 years I have ran off the people that came into my life.
- Not having everything perfect is kind of what makes things fun in life; but I do want to take better control of my situations in life and be a good steward of the life God has provided. We all pay a price and nothing comes for free; there’s nothing like the difference between knowing that your doing the wrong or right things. Right now I have been slowly easing into a transitional phase of starting to do the right things versus putting away a life that was damaging.
- Daily Steps In The Right Directions; today I want to do some research and my main source of research is Pinterest. I have been sober three months and have been feeling better. It’s amazing how all aspects of life effect each other. You can’t only be focused on one area of your life and let the others go to the wastelands. You also shouldn’t find yourself stuck in the wastelands as a humanitarian I have lived in all sorts of manners; some pleasing and some not to pleasing.
- I need to take pride in what I have; I have a house that is mine and friends that are mine but realizing that coming of age if your not doing your best to keep up with everything in mind of retrospective and setting improvement everyday… You fail to neglect your responsibilities which only hurts yourself; I’ve needed this phase of repair for about 11 years; no body is going to live for you and at the end of the day no one is responsible for how you speak, act, or behave but yourself.
- Managing what I have is not too hard; and I need to stop being so lazy. My parents have been preaching this for years and I’m finally seeing that I was making myself miserable and only I’m too blame for the choices I made. I don’t plan on continuing these bad choices; but when you make up your mind to do something you need to stick to the original plan and not embark on choices of random will; then you’ll be known as a flake. .
This Morning; Saturday Is Downtime – We don’t go to the Center on the Weekend and I heard from my manager that our group will start work but she will tell us when.
Before my old roommate passed away her future husband gave me a book 📚; I have read barely even chapter one of “The Real World” by Natsuo Kirino. I’m on page 18 …
My roommate is still asleep; and I just had the best cup of coffee and a cigarette. I need to think hard about what direction my life is going in… I called my family from the store yesterday; after I said I wouldn’t. I say one thing then turn around and do something totally different. I’m just not making sense right now. That’s the hardest thing I have to deal with is really speaking truth and making something out of myself.
Now don’t rush off and judge me; It seems we see things that other people don’t see and I mean well and normally keep to myself. Though; there’s definitely great room for improvement. Like doing more work around the house and taking pride in what God has provided for me here. I have a desire in my heart to see myself reach things that I wanted to achieve ever since I was 23 and get into a good lifestyle of taking care of myself and my belongings. I’ve learned the hard way that if you don’t take pride in what you have you loose it. There’s already so much I have lost but there’s still so much to gain.
My roommate woke up at 12:30PM; and asked about breakfast… She told me not to wake her up. So I tried to stay out of the room most of the morning. I woke up about 9AM; and I just want to relax today and do some research on how I can improve the quality of my life and doing better from now on.
Pinterest Articles & Tips On Improving Your Life
Ways To Build Confidence; Instead of running off or calling my family or getting mad at staff or at housemates I need to understand that I am in charge of myself. These people are here to help me but they can’t be used as a crutch; I have all the resources I need to improved my life. I just need to stop and take the time to use the resources to the best of my advantage and not the people. The Golden Rule; treat other’s the way they want to be treated holds true and lately I don’t think things have been going in the best way that they could.
Tips & Learning
- I’m looking for a counselor and needing to schedule appointments for things like an OBGYN and a Dental Appointment. These things are my responsibility although I have MHMR there to help; my case manager said this week that I’m able to schedule these appointments on my own and do my part of the work. After all; these things are to improve my overall health and in my best interest. The key point here is too be responsible and take intuitive into your own hands.
- Confidence can be described as a feeling of self-assurance from one’s ability… As I’ll be 34 this year I am a Grown Woman of God and no longer dependent on my family as much as I was. Although; I say that I need reassurance from myself and I have grown apart from my family and they don’t make the decisions meaning that I do. I need to be less codependent on them and start focusing on what’s right for me.
- Everybody’s purpose and life are different; although we all share the same house we all should contribute. Stop Comparing; maybe things weren’t fair when you were little you have to let go of the hurt and drama and set yourself free from the pain of oppression you feel within yourself. You can’t let others walk all over you and you have to stand your own ground.
- Some of my best skills and qualities are that I’m a good listener and I make an effort to help others feel like their included. I enjoy the arts and writings; and I also enjoy learning and working on living my best life. I would like to improve on my list of skills and qualities in the next 6 months.
- Don’t let other people control you; there will always be rules in life. The best thing to do is go by the rules and not just do whatever you want. I have been in jail three times; and don’t intend to go back. That means staying in the Group Home and following the rules. Don’t let peer pressure and justifying the norms determine what direction you are going in life.
- 10 Inspirational TED Talks About Building Confidence (yourhappinessquest.com)
- How to Build Confidence God’s Way | Kris Reece
- 100 Fun Ways to Build Self Confidence (nerdyrockson.co)
- How To Build Your Self -Esteem And Be More Confident – (beaucraft.co)
- What’s Blocking Your Happiness: Self-Confidence – Punch Drunk Soul