I can say I have had a couple of relationships with people who have either helped me or hurt me. I have disorganized love attachment; according to articles I have found; check out My Pinterest; in order to check your attachment style. That’s why it’s best for me to stay single & I want to have a good Valentines.
Quotes On Being Single
- “Single isn’t a status. It’s a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life without depending on the wrong people.”
- “It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something.” Quote Found On Pins
- “Being Single & having peace of mind is much better than being in a relationship where you feel single & have no peace of mind.”
As much as I try to get it correct and connect in a caring way things back fire or something goes wrong. I wish their was a way to stop the vicious cycle and with the power of the internet and self-learning; then expressing to “You” My Reader how the information I have found corelates to finding correction to a love of somehow growing and maturing as a community.
The Different Attachment Styles
Normally your parents attachment style will affect your style. Things in your history can affect how you feel towards love and other things within your relationships.
Disorganized Attachment; wants intimacy but fear it, expects to be hurt, faces fear of rejection.
Secure; Comfortable with Intimacy, Self – Sufficient, Capable of Trust, Positive view of self & others.
Anxious; Seeks excessive intimacy, seeks constant reassurance, overly preoccupied with the relationship, Negative view of self.
Avoidant; Uncomfortable with intimacy, overly independent, can seem distant, positive view of self.
hours minutes seconds
Until Valentine’s Day
Being vulnerable in today’s society is tough on some; we don’t know what direction to turn to and at times and we don’t know who to turn to. We don’t know if we made a good or bad choice; and sometimes, you just have to get yourself out of a funk. My Dad once told me that guys will do anything to get sex. Which sex isn’t love; and I am planning on sustaining from the negative situation this causes.
As a Single Christian Woman, I haven’t always been as careful as I needed to be in relationships and taking care of myself. I am learning to take things as they come and live one God given day at a time; throughout my depression, anxiety, and most importantly my life is in Gods hands.
Ways To Rock At Being Single or Away From Your Loved Ones While Following God’s Path For Your Life.
- Though I have talked to a few cute faces; and we seem to be communicating well. It’s important to stay faithful to your commitments; I wish this could be something I could sit down & talk to a counselor about.
- Build and deepen your relationship with God; start having a healthy and loving relationship with yourself and with God. I have been in a funk these last few days; I guess it’s the weather changing, or the way my medications have an effect on me but I have been through my highs and my lows emotionally, without shedding one tear.
- Have Honesty, and Trust, and the Courage to be vulnerable. One thing I have learned is not everything is your fault. It is sometimes a hard thing for me to deal with but there are some things we can control and we have to have the courage to let go of the rest. Like when my Dad can’t pick me up on the weekends or something doesn’t go according to plan. I have to find faith in God to just take it as it comes and see that things get better.
- As Christians we are to die to ourselves daily and offer grace and love even when we don’t feel like it. A strong relationship with Christ will prepare you for Marriage; I used to think I didn’t want to get Married. I’ve had a few offers and non of them worked out, including my ex which was about 8 years ago; and my son is in the care of my parents and I’m glad to say “The Family Is Doing Good!”
- Life is too short to wait for someone to join you in things that you could have done already. Learn with me to daily taking better care of ourselves and finding things to do that you are able and willing to create a fun and interesting life for yourself without going to overboard or ending in jail. Don’t be so eager to change your status romantically or economically. God has you exactly where you are for a reason.