Co-Vid 19 is still on the rise and there’s so much going on in this dear little head of mine. I need to have patience with God; as I face my daily quiet time each morning battling the demons that come to me every day. Some task more urgent than others. I would like to use my abilities to better inform the world and make a bigger impact; I was a Girl Scout during my school years. Becoming Impeccable with my words and leaving the best impression of myself I can to family and loved ones.
The Freedom of the press and Freedom of speech; can get you far if you let it. Though; as a new blog owner I need to take the time to do my research and not just post random thoughts and keep most of my negativity to myself. Only sharing what is important; Martin Luther King Day was a day of Enlightened Inspiration & I shared that with my home care giver Ms. Kim who is a role model in my life.
Biden’s “American Rescue Plan” : I bought Supremacy packs for $5; and the Cherry ones are the one’s that best describe me. I am an Advertiser and Public Relations Specialist and am currently researching how to make this research engaging towards my audience. If you can; to support the cause, I know some of you smoke and some of you don’t smoke. To each their own but don’t put your biased opinion to impress upon someone without giving them the benefit of a doubt for standing for their own individual freedom. It’s one thing to help someone out by suggestion and it’s a completely different and harmful behavior to make or force someone to do something. Unless they are in a Formal uniformed setting like Military or Cops.
Think Ahead Of Time : As a famous quote says “Think not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.” Be fair and take the much needed breaks in time you need to get your shit straight. It took me from October 8th to Today to slowly progress to the mental break though I have received today. I am learning one step at a time to better able myself to take care of the responsibilities at hand.
What We Can Do Right Now :
- Pray for the people that are sick and have gotten harmed by the Co-Vid 19 outbreak and be grateful each new day. Start by keeping a journal and then work your way up to becoming a better writer and using creativity in your every day practice.
- Distance yourself from too much of a negative impact of the news; too much news isn’t good for you. Today I’m happy I didn’t turn on the TV & instead am listening to nice calm Chakra music. Thinking and meditating all night while I slept I listened to an 8 hour meditation video about the chakras.
- Sit down & take the necessary Political Precautions you need; decide if your needing help from a group like me with support from a group home. These group homes are great places you just need to be careful which ones and try to make the best out of your current and goal situation. Do the paper work and soul searching that is needed and realize the essentials in life.
- Take Inventory of what your needs and what’s wasteful and be cautious of how that affects others around you. I don’t like beggars but find the mission field a useful project and projection of the future; there’s one thing in asking for help there’s another for “The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf”. Read this if you haven’t The Boy Who Cried Wolf – Wikipedia.
- Be One With Nature; I am finding that I would still at times rather sit outside than inside and work. Sitting and relaxing isn’t for old people it’s for everyone. Make a mixture of your favorite activities and shake things up a bit but slowly progress from one activity to the other.
More On These Supremacy Packs: In August of 2019 a friend of mine bought me Cherry Supremes; this is one thing I have done from friend to friend. Is smoke their certain kind of cigarette. My preferred one’s are Marlboro Black 100’s but lately I’ve been going through a phase where I don’t have a preferred brand right now. These Nat’s cost my Dad $20 for Two Orange Packs and a lighter that says “Open” from 711. Definitely Supporting my 711 and Texaco here guys.
These aren’t really cigarettes their more like incense that’s really cheap; costing at $1.50 per pack. Use the Cherry one’s to support me on my cause to finding my heritage through German & Twainian Descent; I’d really appreciate it and comment below.
If you smoke other stuff they have the 5 pack of large cigars.