“Gutten Morgan!”; That’s German for Good Morning! In July I celebrated my 33rd Birthday with my parents at a German restraunt here in Fort Worth named “Little Germany”; and we ate a lot of good food. That was 7 months ago; I was born in Frankfurt – Germany.
A lot has happened since then but I love remembering the good times that me and my family share. My Dad is a disabled Veteran in the Army and served in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Bosnia. My whole family line on my Dad’s side served in the Military and we have a strong background dating back to the Civil War times. Although; he and his twin brother were adopted from Taiwan.
My mother told me yesterday that her side could be described as Native American. I find it interesting about the history of my ancestors now that I am getting older. I use to not give a crap and ran away often to stop my depression and anxiety. I am glad to say I have started this year on a better step and ready to face the challenges that come instead of running away. Currently listening to Ted Talks; and learning things that attain to me right now.
I would be interested in learning more about these cultures and have taken Humanities at Texas Wesleyan as well as Productions; I took these college courses in 2016. This week I want to focus on having a good morning routine and I am going to start calling the counselors that me and my case manager for MHMR found last Friday. Learning is more important than money in my opinion since it can never be erased.
2021 Goals For The New Year
- Start JF-Designs
- Start Blogging and eventually start blogging for profit
- Stay in the group home and not wander off. Also learn how to become more independent and self reliant.
- Staying closer to God and the Christian community.
- Draw and Write more often.
- Start Doing Yoga; started and completed a video today that was a 20 minute yoga starter video on Youtube.
- Stay off drugs and the streets.
- Take my meds & use my heart rate
- Read 5 to 10 Pinterest articles a day to learn more information to use and write about.
- Read 18 books; my first book of the year is “The Explosive Child” By Ph. D. Ross W. Greene.
- Make Self-Care a priority in life and set a good routine for the day.
- Eliminate bad habits one by one.
- Keep my room nice and neat and use Hygge.
- Put half of my money in savings account and half of my money I can use throughout the month.
- Have a greater sense of Family and community.
Working On My About Me Page Today & Social Media:
I need to be careful what I share with the online world. As I am Bipolar and Manic Depressive. I was born in Germany to a great mother and father who have done their best to help me throughout my life. I currently live in a group home. We just had breakfast; of eggs and sausage and toast. I enjoy creativity and learning and experiencing all life has to offer.
I get hard on myself and need to take things more slowly in life and learn to listen to God and follow my heart to make the right decisions. I have faced times of doubt and have had relapses with drugs and hanging with the wrong crowd. I graduated High School in 2005 from Deridder High School in Louisiana. I started college soon after and went to McNeese State University.
I moved to Arlington, Texas in 2005 and started working at Target. Then I moved on to work at Ross and The Spirit of Halloween. I went to college at Tarrant County and finished most of my basics except for a Science Core Course. I then went to UTA after I had my son and went to study Public Relations and Advertising. I did not graduate but want to further my education. Although I have over 19k in student loans; and am searching for ways to pay it off.
I have two sisters who are about 10 and 8 years younger than I am. I am also blessed with my growing knowledge of how to move further in Communication goals towards the future. Though it’s best to take it one step at a time and not speed up things before God has the time to make them heal.
I moved back into the group home in October of last year to a new house here in Fort Worth. This is the beginning of a new year and things are really coming into place despite all that has been happening and the tragedies in the News.